Monday, September 29, 2008

So much to say, so little time

I totally owe the blog a post. And I have plenty to blog about: three cakes, doughnuts and corn muffins. I just don't have a free second at the moment. Although I did find the time to hit up the Greek Food Festival this weekend at Holy Trinity Greek Orthodox Church. The festival has been going on for years (like close to fifty) and the last time I went I think it was part of a high school field trip so I was looking forward to attending for the first time in 10 years. I had a delicious Gyro and some great Greek desserts - including baklava, a total necessity if attending a Greek food festival. There was not much baking happening in my kitchen this weekend. Just some cookies (peanut butter and chocolate chip), but nothing too special. I promise a way better post with pictures will come along soon...maybe Wednesday morning. But don't hold your breath...

No comments: