Thursday, August 18, 2011

We're Moving

For everyone who has followed la belle patisserie, you may have noticed the absence of posts in the last couple years.  I started the blog to kind of detail my adventures in pastry school.  But soon the combo of school, job and relationship made it more difficult to keep up.  I am now done with pastry school (although still in school), but I wanted to start a new blog.  The concept is more recipe oriented and focuses on both baking and cooking.  I invite you to check it out...it may be slow to start, but I hope I can keep it going.

dough bakeshop & The Savory Kitchen

5 comments:

Fabrizio said...

Hi,
Your blog is beautiful, if you like typical italian cuisine visit my website: http://italy-recipes.blogspot.com/
A culinary journey from Italy.

Exam Cram said...

I collected a lot of interesting things from your blog especially its discussion. From the comments in your posts, I believe I’m not alone having all the enjoyment here! keep up the great work.

Anonymous said...

Comment vous s'appelez vous? Je m'apelle Rondell.

term paper said...

very cool!!!!

Unknown said...

www.spiritlessons.com write your comments on www.crobl005.wordpress.com!