Thursday, August 18, 2011

We're Moving

For everyone who has followed la belle patisserie, you may have noticed the absence of posts in the last couple years.  I started the blog to kind of detail my adventures in pastry school.  But soon the combo of school, job and relationship made it more difficult to keep up.  I am now done with pastry school (although still in school), but I wanted to start a new blog.  The concept is more recipe oriented and focuses on both baking and cooking.  I invite you to check it out...it may be slow to start, but I hope I can keep it going.

dough bakeshop & The Savory Kitchen

9 comments:

FABRIZIO said...

Hi,
Your blog is beautiful, if you like typical italian cuisine visit my website: http://italy-recipes.blogspot.com/
A culinary journey from Italy.

giganut said...

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B002C7481G/?tag=hogish-20
I Pad For Sale starting at $370.00

Kushuka Lee said...

I really like your blog, it looks very nice, I'm happy to visit again to see your blog because it's very good indeed, thank's for all. Regards, positive affirmations for self esteem really hope to be your friends

Anonymous said...

supra shoes
authenti prada shoes
2012 beats by dr dre
beats by dr dre headphones
beats by dr dre 2012
authentic beats by dr dre
authentic dr dre beats
beats by dr dre headphones
dr dre beats studio
dr dre beats 2012
2012 dr dre beats
authentic pradabags
prada handbags outlet
prada bags
Prada handbags
Prada handbags
nike dunks high
nike dunks
red nike dunks high

Exam Cram said...

I collected a lot of interesting things from your blog especially its discussion. From the comments in your posts, I believe I’m not alone having all the enjoyment here! keep up the great work.

Rondell Jenkins said...

Comment vous s'appelez vous? Je m'apelle Rondell.

homeloan said...

Home Loan Blog- leading LIC Housing Finance
The goal of the LIC Housing Finance blog is to provide useful information about home loans and other Housing Finance.you are getting any home loan requirement.We will also touch on current events and home loan related news to help keep http://homeloaninfo.in informed.

term paper said...

very cool!!!!

Alexis Moreno said...

www.spiritlessons.com write your comments on www.crobl005.wordpress.com!