Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Dessert Party

Happy 2009!! I can't believe it's already a new year. 2008 seemed to fly by.

So while I was home we hosted a Dessert Open House for friends and neighbors. My mom and I spent two days in the kitchen baking ten desserts. It was total sugar overload, but everything turned out so nicely. Although I am bummed I forgot to taste the cheesecake...a girl can only eat so much. Here's a look at our spread...


Table of desserts


Here is a list of our selections. I will feature each one in a separate post with the recipe. Because it would be a little insane to do it all in one post.
  • Turtle Bars
  • French Chocolate Bark
  • Pumpkin Cheesecake with Bourbon Whipped Cream
  • Jam Tarts
  • Nut Cookies
  • Bourbon Pecan Pie
  • Vanilla Mascarpone Cheesecake with Mixed Berry Compote
  • Carrot Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting
  • Pineapple Coconut Bars
  • Devil's Food Cake with Peppermint Frosting
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that Tommy made some chocolate chip cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think I could eat everything on that table twice. YUM.